Friday, June 6, 2008

SCARED!


As some of you know I DJ on the side. Tomorrow we are playing at our Co-workers sons wedding and like any wedding we do, I get nervous. Borderline O.C.D. I double check and triple check everything. I have never thought of taking any pics but here is the best one I have.

Sucks don't it.

Anyway,

Some of the music requested for the grand event is;

Girls Girls Girls, the Crue

Hands Down, Dashboard Confessional

I beleive in a thing called love, The Darkness

Baby Got Back, Sir Mix A Lot,

Get Low, Lil Jon

Bro Hymn, Pennywise.

Who knew.

3 comments:

Erick & Norma said...

DJ Abel in the hizzy. I want to request The Cure, Boys Don't Cry.

Ambitious Crafter said...

Eclectic music choices -- I'm sure the wedding went well :D

Ambitious Crafter said...

Electic music, I'm sure you did GREAT.