Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The best day ever at work!


Today I had the most satisfying task at work... A round the world cruise? NO. A Ambercrombie and Kent Safari? NO. Today I got to feed my baby at work! Mirns suprised me with a visit from her and Carolina. While they visited my co workers came in and out of my cube saying hello to Carolina. While some of the Co's came to the house to see her the rest of the office had their chance to meet her.

And in true Serrano fashion, she came, she ate and she pooped.


Best day ever at work.

2 comments:

twopennycents said...

the sweetest post ever. i remember those days. now, i have to semi-apologize to coworkers when my daughter gives them the fuchi face. semi: they deserve it but don't understand why (they's just too ugly anyway).

Erick & Norma said...

aaah, look at the proud papa...that's a great pic!