Wednesday, June 4, 2008

DANG!











Richard Stephanie Antonia


As you can imagine I am quite upset.... Today was the second to last episode of Top Chef. I can not beleive Antonia was voted out over that ugh.... It hurts even to type her name, Lisa...
Now, Antonia was not my favorite to win but I still feel she is a much superior chef than.... well you know. I felt with Antonia in the final 3 would have been a much better competition than the 3 that are left. This leaves the grand prize wide open for Richard and Stephanie.
I hope Steph wins but I think Richard has more talent.
Oh and by the way something great happened today.
Carolina pooped on my Mother in law. Sweet...

1 comment:

Erick & Norma said...

OMG...I thought the same thing too! I was so upset that Antonia went home instead of...well, you know...ugh! What were the judges thinking?!