Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm Back.


Back from Baja. Had a great time. Doug, Jeremy, Peter, Kevin and I had a blast. Tacos were great and fishing was good and it was great to see old friends. We stopped on the way there and on the way back. I ate a total of 8 carne asada and 4 cabeza tacos.
We caught some nice Dorado (Mahi-Mahi for non fishing people)Yellowtail, Barracuda and Assorted Rock Fish.

My camera died right away but Peter promised to share some of his pics. Here are a couple to get started...

Oh yeah, My I phone was here and waiting for me when I arrived..... Thanks Mirns.

3 comments:

Carlos said...

That's one beautiful dorado! I'm sure he'll be delicious.

Ambitious Crafter said...

SWEET! Count us in for the next trip :D

Erick & Norma said...

Is that really what Mahi-Mahi looks like? ew! Glad to hear you had a good time. All this talk about tacos is making me hungry :)