Monday, July 28, 2008

One week and counting


Soon, soon soon, i will be in Ensenada grubbing on delicious tacos de el trailero. They offer the best variety. From left to right the huge taco stand/restaurant has some kick ass tacos.

They have Al Pastor, then a disco (wok type pan) with carne de res, longaniza and suadero. Then they have the tacos al vapor de cabeza followed by a mesquite fired pit with carne asada. Finally we have one more disco frying fresh fish and shrimp tacos. Bush ells of fresh radishes, bowls of jalapenos, limes and bunches of green onions line the counter top. Did I mention that all of the tortillas are freshly made...


I can throw down about 6-8 of them and a Mexican coke. On the other hand my friend with 7 stomachs Doug usually eats about 10. I swear I don't know where they go...


When we return from the trip i will post some pics...


Still no Mother F'ing i Phone........ getting pissed.

3 comments:

Ambitious Crafter said...

Que delicia! Last night we fested on tostadas de atun. We used some of the black chiles you got us - DANG it was TASTY! I also used oregano the other day in my couscous (the wonders of a garden) :D

twopennycents said...

Too good to be reading about at this hour. You've ruined my night's sleep :) Since they're sooo delicious, maybe you can bring some back and trade them for your iphone.

Carlos said...

I hope you guys are having a good time in Baja. You'll have to let us know how delicious the tacos were.